ERC brings you the next generation Panasonic drive-thru headset system, the WX-CH-457. Our all-in-one headset brings clarity to wireless drive-thru solutions with leading digital noise cancellation. Equipped with a microphone, earphone, battery compartment, and control buttons, the 457 Panasonic headset includes built-in antennas, transmitter, and receiver, allowing staff to communicate clearly with other personnel and customers.
Customizable to your needs, choose the configuration that best suits your operation: all-in-one headsets, belt pack order takers with wired headsets, modules, speakers, and more. Get the features your restaurant needs, like a rugged headband and easy-to-use heavy-duty buttons built to last even the harshest environments with high-volume use. The system is designed with advanced technology specifically for the restaurant industry, so communication stays consistent, and orders stay accurate.
Clear, Reliable, Uninterrupted Communications
Customer and staff communication is crucial in the fast-paced restaurant industry. The WX-CH-457 Panasonic drive-thru headset avoids noises from Wi-Fi, restaurant equipment, and phone frequencies, leaving you with maximum clarity. It’s simple, easy to use, and built to work seamlessly with your drive-thru operation.
- Durable while remaining lightweight and ergonomic
- Operating temperature range from 32 degrees F to 104 degrees F
- Digital noise cancellation
- Created with order speed in mind
With most quick service restaurant sales handled at the drive-thru, clearer communication with the customer equates to profit—better communication results in higher order accuracy and throughput at the drive-thru. With the Panasonic headset, one mic listens to the surrounding noises, one for burst noises, and one listening to staff, ensuring you’ll receive the best voice clarity.
- Interference-Free Communications: Operates on DECT 6.0 – 1.9GHz band to avoid noises from Wi-Fi, restaurant equipment, and phone frequencies
- Boost Efficiency: Unmatched sound clarity minimizes order errors, so employees don’t waste time remaking incorrect orders
- Easy to Learn: Four simple buttons, talk, page, volume, and lane switch, make training a breeze
- Pairs With Attune I and II Center Modules: Works seamlessly with current headsets, saving you money on your drive-thru investment
- Backward Compatibility: Replaces the 455 model but is backward compatible, so you can mix and match models